Rear 4x6 speaker install help

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Sounds really good yes. But I'm still putting a sub or two in to make it just that much better.

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That would sound really nice actually. Amp them up in my opinion and you will really enjoy it

Sent from my C6906 using Tapatalk

thered95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
i would say unhook the rears and use the money and put it toward better front speakers and an amp.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
hey! dont get any of those 4x6 that you showed me ChevyDave, they are only 2 way so you will only get bass and mids. you want 3 way so youll get voices as well...

BHBurban

GMT 1600
Reaction score
You are not getting any real bass out of a 4x6. The more mid and tweeter speakers you have right next to your head, the brighter it will be, and it will seem like there is less bass. Something to consider.

jasonreichle

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
yes i know you will get really no bass. but its better then stock anyday, but you see i listen to country music not terrible techno same beat over and over or hearing about doing a line of coke in a b****** belly. so i like to hear the lyrics im not all about the bass

ChevyDave

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks on the 2 and 3 way thing. That's a good piece of info to know lol. Superdave... Did you do all four with those and also do you have an amp or aftermarket hu? Thered95... What kind of speakers and what size do you suggest? Sorry for taking over your thread jayson.