RCD lift kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fast_Z71

Reaction score
Wondering if anybody’s every ran a RCD lift and what their build quality is? I know they’re a knuckle lift and it’ll increase the front tract width 2 inches but I can get bora spacers to correct the rear.

Calikov

Reaction score
I have a RCD 6" lift on my 1995 Tahoe, bought it like that. Seems to be pretty well built and rides great... I took it wheeling and got in a spot I shouldn't be at hollister hills in the rocks... I tried to bounce the right front tire up a boulder in low range and I broke the steering gear, poured oil everywhere. Didn't break or bend the steering linkage though so that's cool.

TLDR; Great for street, mild off-roading. Wide AF up front!

Fast_Z71

Reaction score
I have a RCD 6" lift on my 1995 Tahoe, bought it like that. Seems to be pretty well built and rides great... I took it wheeling and got in a spot I shouldn't be at hollister hills in the rocks... I tried to bounce the right front tire up a boulder in low range and I broke the steering gear, poured oil everywhere. Didn't break or bend the steering linkage though so that's cool.

TLDR; Great for street, mild off-roading. Wide AF up front!

Good too know