Rawhide and The Burb

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Man. And to think that if I had the money 3 months ago I’d have bought this truck……..still wish I did.
Yes it has been a wild ride! Never used a wrecker service so much in my life....
The mechanic said he figures it should be finished by tomorrow. And this booster unit better last more than 2 weeks! I need my truck, to do truck things. There are plenty of Tesla's that need to be intimidated lol....
If I hadn't had several good shows this spring, I wouldn't have had the $$ either. And my big fella would probably be hauling a lawn trailer,with sweaty guys all over that immaculate interior....
Hopefully I can get the tune-up done over the weekend, and see how much better he runs afterwards.

HeavyAsAChevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yes it has been a wild ride! Never used a wrecker service so much in my life....
The mechanic said he figures it should be finished by tomorrow. And this booster unit better last more than 2 weeks! I need my truck, to do truck things. There are plenty of Tesla's that need to be intimidated lol....
If I hadn't had several good shows this spring, I wouldn't have had the $$ either. And my big fella would probably be hauling a lawn trailer,with sweaty guys all over that immaculate interior....
Hopefully I can get the tune-up done over the weekend, and see how much better he runs afterwards.
You ever decide to get rid of it…let me know.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Got Rawhide back from the shop, everything is good to go and we have a fresh passed safety inspection to boot. I paid the core charge for the defective booster unit and Saturday we'll go argue with the old shop to get my $600 back. The mechanic who worked on my truck said that some of the connections and bolts weren't even properly tightened; he saw this upon disassembly.