Rare paint codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SmurphN65

Reaction score
Haven't seen this color combo in the thread yet, I do see this color combo pop up in my area from time to time.
my 94 blazer
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

gmcyukondriver

Built, not bought.
Reaction score

8 pages in and no one with this color, so I guess it's rare. I have only seen a couple the same color.
GM WA9828 - Medium Dark Teal Metallic. I kept the same color in a repaint about 8 years ago, and I still love it. Looks darker sometimes, and very light in sunshine.

On a side note, anyone know a better way to host photos? I guess photobucket has changed.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Yours is the second I've seen in this configuration. Usually I see the other way around; red with black stripe. I like either way, very eye catching. I haven't seen a truck painted my color combo recently, I wouldn't call it rare but maybe it is? Like yours, the colors themselves certainly aren't but its the combination of them..
It's certainly not a very common two tone, my grandpa's 93 6.5 has this combo (certainly seen better days, loved riding in this truck as kid, it's what got me into the GMT400s), have only seen two other trucks with this combo in person: