Rare paint codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BNielsen

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm still around, the website updated and I got locked out of my old account; and @98chevy2500SS almost hit the nail on the head, they're the Pacer brand of those rims, I think they're Pacer 162 or something along that line.

It's kinda funny because those rims have been on 3 different trucks since I took them off, they're currently on my brother's 1st Gen RAM project truck.

Raspi454

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
This is my 99, believe it's emerald green metallic. What is the name/paint code of the bottom color?
You must be registered for see images attach

Rick702

Reaction score
I need help does anyone know the paint code for my GM is 1995 GM 1500

Rick702

Reaction score
Pretty sure that dark hunt club red is also RPO 84U at least in the GMT400's.

This '94 GMC base model Sierra had it -

and I'm not 100% sure but I believe this '95 Chevy base model was same color as well -

I always kinda liked the color on this '93 though I have no idea what it was; it's one of the many trucks I was unable to pull a build report on, and the SPID label was toast as it usually is on pre-1995 trucks thanks to its placement on the glove box floor. Kind of a turquoise color

Richard
What Is the paint code for the last picture the turquoise color?

majack82

Reaction score
I bought this '95 last January. At the time I didn't think much about the color of it, but as time has gone on I started to realize that I don't think I've ever seen another onyx black and light autumnwood metallic two-tone in the deluxe pattern like this - it's almost always just the conventional style two-tone.

Matt Conner

The louder the better
Reaction score
I
Nice! Definitely rare, I think (correct me if I'm wrong) you have the NV4500, which is rare in a half-ton I believe.
I don’t think that’s a nv4500, I believe it’s a SM465, I draw that conclusion by the shifter and the boot.