Rare paint codes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Brilliant Blue Metallic. No idea how rare it is, have only ever seen one other BBM truck, and it was in the junkyard.

You must be registered for see images attach
That color was really popular when they were new, at least in Houston. I remember seeing lots of them then and I always liked the color. Similar to LeMans blue back around 68-71 or so Chevys.

24 Karat Brown

Completely Broke
Reaction score
My paint code, and truck in general seems rare. ‘94, TBI 350, NV3500, manual windows and locks, a/c, needle gauges with tach, and a posi rear.

The paint color is hard to find, I’ve never seen another in person. It’s a dark brown with gold and silver flakes in it, which is where I got the name “24 Karat Brown”
It almost has a slight yellow tint to it. Unfortunately it needs to be repainted, but I’m lucky it’s in the condition it is already

In case someone asks, the RPO codes have all faded away and can no longer be read

White96k2500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WA9927 you say?
That'd be Dark Hunt Club Red; my 96 K2500 is this color. Research shows it was a 94-96 only color, I think there was another member on here with a 96 K3500 that got wrecked, but it was the same color as our trucks before he rebuilt it.

This look familiar?
I know this is old but i love the truck it looks amazing, what kind of wheels are on it??

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Last edited:

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Yep, its BNielsen now, he said he couldn't get back on his old account on his 96's build thread.

The wheels look like the American Racing Outlaw II's, 16x8.