Rally wheel lug nuts?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joe Fierro

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
just bought a set of 6 lug rally’s for my 98K1500. Can I use my stock lug nuts from my oem wheels or are these lug nut specific wheels. Need to know so I can order the correct size for some new chrome lug nuts

L29Sub

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Maybe you're asking the thread pitch?
m14x1.5 is typical for GM light trucks. Now I see pics. Looks like your centers are bolted on?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

b454rat

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Hope gonna put some bigger tires on those wheels!! 31s look goofy on these trucks. I had 32s on one I had years ago and looked killer.

98chevy2500SS

Specializes in Accessories 101
Reaction score
Looks great! Should've found a pair of rally wheels for my 97 as a winter set. Is that a 98? Noticed you put the stainless mirrors on as well, I like it. :waytogo: On my 97, I honestly couldn't stand the plastic mirrors (them being small, and black).

Joe Fierro

Reaction score
Yes it’s a 1998 k1500. I replaced the mirrors not too long ago as I also hate the look of the plastic black ones
Looks great! Should've found a pair of rally wheels for my 97 as a winter set. Is that a 98? Noticed you put the stainless mirrors on as well, I like it. :waytogo: On my 97, I honestly couldn't stand the plastic mirrors (them being small, and black).