Radio

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Nwallis80

Reaction score
Yes, but the amp part was going bad (the part that's under the dash) started sounding awful. That's why I replaced it. Don't know of any bezel around the cassette player, just fits in there. Cassette and eq in good condition. As for the upper radio head I had to cut the wires to get it out of there, but I left enough to splice into wherever those wires went. Did take pictures of it. I kept everything so you should be able to get it to work. You pay the postage and I'll send it to you. Need your address. Looks like we're in neighboring states.
That would be awesome! I’ll send you my address. I picked up my (2nd) GMT400, last year, in Anacortes. I checked my pickup and the CDM bracket has been removed. If you don’t mind parting with that, I’d greatly appreciate it.

The dash price around the cassette player is what I was referring to. I have an aftermarket single din dash piece in there now. I’ll keep checking the junkyards, and online, to try to find a replacement.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Not sure how all this works, but I did get your conversation email, said not to reply on that so trying it here. Is the CDM what has the air conditioning outlets too? I am still using that but I did buy the one that creates a single din sticking out a few inches to accommodate a standard radio. Not using that now so you can have it. If you need a stock one there are a lot of them on the internet for around $20. As for paying for postage you could just send a check. Do we show addresses here, or go somewhere private?

Erin

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks. LVJJJ is going to hook me up with what he has so I should be good for now. Did you replace the center dash piece for an aftermarket single din? I could certainly use that piece, especially in grey.
I have it but it’s a saddle color.

LVJJJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
N, got the check, thanks. I have a grey single din radio adaptor that you can have. Is new, only used it for a few weeks. Want it? Don't mind another trip to the Post Office. You've probably sent enough $$$ to cover the extra postage.