Question about flowtech mid length and afterburner headers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dougie

Reaction score
Hello. Been on here for awhile. 1st time Posting. I have a 95 k1500 5.7 with a 2-3" lift I put on years ago I think.it is rough country brand. I've got An exhaust leak at the manifold and the other side looks like It has a crack. I've been looking at shortys and getting A new y pipe to replace the Bottle neck. Cat Was removed some yrs ago. Cant remember Why. Found Holleys scratch and dent site. Looking for any information about flowtech mids and afterburner headers. Will they clear the drive shaft for transfer case. Would the factory y pipe line up with the mids where I could cut it and weld On collectors. Will the y pipe for The afterburners line up to factory pipe

dougie

Reaction score
I thought this was site Where people helped each other out. answering questions and input from having installed parts. I would have never thought of calling the manufacture and possibly being put on hold. Thank you sir

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In fairness, Flowtech 49156FLT headers show as fitting a '95 K1500 and carry this statement: "Unless otherwise noted, these headers are designed to fit the vehicle as it came from the manufacturer. This includes components like cylinder heads, chassis, steering, motor mounts, body mounts and bushings, etc. If your vehicle is using aftermarket components, parts from other applications, or custom altered parts, then it is the installer's responsibility to verify fitment."

Still, I'd give Holley/Flowtech a call. If you're LUCKY, someone on here will have tried them and can give an input, but you're more likely to get a good answer from them.