Quarter mile calculater

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm sure there is a truck scale in Havasu, I know there is one at the truck stop by I40. The strip in Vegas opens in March, it's not TOO bad of a trip, I make it all the time from Kingman. JUST GO!! Or if there are Kingman Street Drags this yeah they are 1/8th mile, can get an idea what it would run on the street there. :)

I didnt think of the truck stops at the 40, thanks!!
As far as going to Vegas I hear its as crowded as all get out on the run what you brung nights, lucky to get 2 runs if that ??? And as bad as the 40 is with the upheaval from the ground movement Id have to go about 40mph over that section lol.
Havasu was set to have their own drag strip about 5 years ago but they wanted an NHRA type and the money wasnt there, then they said they would build one at the old Ford Proving Grounds which would have been super for the tri cities but then Dodge bought it and it died, at east thats the info I got
Bobby
PS The scales in Havasu are closed now, was an old moving van place but now its something else

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was servicing Aircraft Scales back in the day for our Airforce. My 5.7 Vortec shortbox 6sp came in at 3950LBs. Do you have a local dump, metal recycle place that would weigh your P/U?

Erik the Awful

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Metal recycling yards on a mid-week day are likely to be having a slow day and willing to weigh you. More so if you just sold them some scrap or slide them a fiver.

Daniel454SS

Reaction score
Last edited:

bobby v

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
my 454SS is 4580 without me in it, 4860 with me, had aluminum heads, intake and waterpump.

my engine puts down 660hp(motor) to wheels and went 10.89@125

calculators and show that is close but should be making a little more power or lighter.
http://www.wallaceracing.com/hpcalculatorquarter.php

dragy "should" be accurate but I can't hook on unprepped surface

this site has all kinds of good calculators:
http://www.wallaceracing.com/Calculators.htm
WOW, your truck sounds badass, thats haulin the mail!!!!!!
I forgot we have a scale at the local dump I can use
Thanks

RDF1

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Ever thought about a Draggy?
They are very accurate compared to the tracks we have been too