Quad Headlight brackets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bigpatsz

Reaction score
It is my side gig to help fund my truck build. I work full time, teach part time on occasion, and have two young kids in sports and such. I don’t sleep much.
Hey bud do you have any of these brackets left and they look like they'll fit in the factory location of my normal single headlight bucket, do you know if that's true? Thanks man

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I do have a couple sets in stock right now, and the brackets should bolt up to my knowledge, I’ll ask a few other brainiacs I know to be sure.

Send me a pm with your zip and I’ll get a shipping quote to you.

Thanks!
Z71Hobbs

Hey bud do you have any of these brackets left and they look like they'll fit in the factory location of my normal single headlight bucket, do you know if that's true? Thanks man

Z71Hobbs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Interested in a set for my 94 as well. Do they come with the wiring stubs and plugs?

They do come with the headlight pigtails and a decent amount of wiring. Thevslso have the plastic retaining clips for the pigtails and the center plastic air deflector/trim pieces that seem to go missing overtime. Send me a pm with your zip and we can figure out the details.