Pushrod problem

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Alexisobs95

Reaction score
So recently I replaced my cam for a bigger one including springs problem is all my pushrods vented what could be the issue here intake lift is 480 and exhaust lift is 480 do I need shorter pushrods hopefully someone answers my problem thanks

Hipster

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is vented? Did you mean bented? If you meant bented you far bigger issues such as retainer to guide contact or piston to valve contact which is less likely. Guild to retainer contact at the minimum usually trashes the valve seals , but can destroy lifters and the cam.

Alexisobs95

Reaction score
What is vented? Did you mean bented? If you meant bented you far bigger issues such as retainer to guide contact or piston to valve contact which is less likely. Guild to retainer contact at the minimum usually trashes the valve seals , but can destroy lifters and the cam.
Yes I meant bended sorry I just asked my local performance shop for something not that big he gave me this option of cam that I only needed to upgrade the springs but now it seem I need more stuff upgraded my question is I don’t know if you can answer is do I need bigger pushrods or what seem to be the problem?