Push bar??

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chuck_13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok,so here's a dumb question for ya.I'm looking for a 'push bar' for my 98 k1500.I call it a push bar,that's what we called it when I was a kid anyway.Kinda like the bars you used to see on State Trooper's cars,more or less two flat plates of steel with two or three horizontal bars connecting them,and always painted black.go Rhino makes pretty much what I want(part # 3090B),but I'm looking to spend that much $$$$.Already looked @ Fleabay and Amigone,but ain't found nothing.Any ideas??

And yeah,if I had ANY welding and fabrication skillz I could make one myself,but sadly,I am lackig in that dept.And many others.........

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How much are you looking to spend? Found quite a few under 200 with taxes and shipping included. Google bully bar it brush guard, you should get more results. You can also check the pick and pull for some service trucks, particularly if you find an old police tahoe, should bolt up.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Chuck_13

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah,that's the thing tho.Not really looking for a bull/bully bar.Had one of those mounted on my 2000 Z71-it looked ok but that was about it.Now a bar off of an old cop Tahoe would be awesome,sadly none of the 'yards' around here have any.

RawbDidIt

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, the go rhino kit looks like the cheapest option unless you got a friend that can weld.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk