PSA: Prime Day for Delco Parts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

studigggs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
RockAuto is my goto parts shop, but there are some pretty good deals on Amazon today. To avoid knockoffs I stick to the "AC Delco" storefront on Amazon. Filter by "Prime Day Deals" and you can find a lot of OEM parts for 20% off. I stocked up on an extra ICM, O2 sensor, cap, rotor, plugs, etc just to have around. I find myself hoarding more than usual now-a-days anyway, so may as well hoard at a discount.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I stocked up on an extra ICM, O2 sensor, cap, rotor, plugs, etc just to have around. I find myself hoarding more than usual now-a-days anyway, so may as well hoard at a discount.
Should stock up on oil filters too. I went to O'Reilys yesterday to get oil and filter for my wife's 2015 Escape Titanium 2.0T and they were out of every brand on the shelf for that model. Luckily enough the gal behind the counter found a WIX filter in the back. The only other choice she had was a MotorCrud.