PSA: LMC Truck now sells replacement dashes for 88-94 trucks.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fireball5657

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Basically title, it’s a steep $400, but it’s a brand new replacement dash for the 88-94 trucks. Currently in grey only, but it can be painted with some interior paint that LMC also sells. Probably the best option in the long term, these trucks aren’t getting any younger, and junkyard dashes are only gonna get harder to find.

If anybody buys one of these, be sure to post it!

link: https://www.lmctruck.com/1988-98-chevy-gmc/dash-components/cd-1988-94-dash-panel-assembly

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Nice! It's about time someone came out with a replacement. $400 may seem steep...don't forget shipping; gonna be about $75-$80, and painting it to match your interior (SEM color spray, prep spray, etc.) but if your truck is nice, or GONNA be nice some day, you'll want a nice dash. Originals are tough to find in good shape and if someone knows what they have, it will be expensive, too.

Nice to see they differentiate between the 88-91 and 92-94 models, which is important, mostly in the area where the gauge cluster harness socket attaches.

So, who's gonna be first to lay out the bucks and see how well they fit and look? :D

Richard

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I ordered one a couple days ago, just hoping it gets here before I have to go back to work. Will definitely have pics and maybe even a video to show for it.

Nice!

Quick note regarding the price... $400 plus shipping may seem like a lot, but years ago when LMC still had stock of legit GM dashes they were selling them for over $1000. If these are decent quality then I'd say they're well worth the money.