PSA:92-94 SUV replacement power mirror switch

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tucano396

Reaction score
Recently my 94 Suburban's power mirror switch died. I was disappointed to find no new aftermarket options and the few used examples on eBay were ~$75.

So I figured this being GM, there had to be some other seemingly arbitrary vehicles that used the same switch or a similar one.

Found multiple eBay listings for 92-94 Oldsmobile Eighty Eight master switch assy's all for around $30, and pictures seemed to indicate an identical switch with wiring of the same order/color/count.

You must be registered for see images attach

Took a chance, ordered, popped the mirror switch out of the master trim piece, cleaned, soldered. Works perfectly.

FWIW I also noticed master switches for the Cadillac Seville from similar years seemed to be identical. I would assume an avg switch from a Caddy would be in better shape than an avg switch from an Olds, but the Olds ones were about $10 cheaper.

Hopefully this saves somebody else from similar frustrations...

Last edited: