PS request - 1500 Emblem on my door?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Has anyone put their Bow Tie 1500 emblem on the door above the bump (trim) strip? What does it look like? I'm thinking maybe just above the body line the same distance as the bump strip is below it? The new emblems I have don't go on the bump strip so, I'm thinking of places to put them.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Like this?
Yeah, that's cool! Thanks man! :waytogo:

I kinda like the fender idea.
That looks good too but, IDK, maybe too far out on its own? Anyone else's input?

My son and I were joking about getting a 4" cowl hood and putting them on the sides, kinda like the "Hemi" or "Cowl Induction" ones :anitoof:

df2x4

4L60E Destroyer
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
The new emblems I have don't go on the bump strip so,

Don't give up before you try, I bet some black silicone would do it. :biggrin: (Just kidding, kinda...)

Seriously though if you're going to put fresh body molding on, I'd put the emblems on the molding even if that means buying different ones. IMO the emblems look best either on the molding, or in the groove with no molding (like Stumpy's truck). I think emblems in or above the groove with molding right below them might look a little busy. Just my opinion.