protocol question from new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Anubis

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m not a fan of dually’s for looks but I have to say yours is the best looking I have seen yet. I like the fact that it’s 4x4 and at the factory ride height. Nice truck!

1952Chevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Make a build thread to show off your rig and run up your post count in the members trucks section.
Would still need 6 months on the Forums. Just ran into this myself. But hey it got posted, maybe not in the best thread for it, but it's out ther.

Also to OP that's a nice truck! Why did you decide to sell?

Kie91

Reaction score
Would still need 6 months on the Forums. Just ran into this myself. But hey it got posted, maybe not in the best thread for it, but it's out ther.

Also to OP that's a nice truck! Why did you decide to sell?

Thanks! Every time I’ve driven her it’s “show and tell”. She is a beautiful beast for sure.

I knew my buddy owned it. He and his brother are worse car guys than me lol. They have a former fire station property with like 50 vehicles. I asked about it one day as I had seen it there several times always in the same spot.

If you read through the story in the auction, it had a runability problem when I bought it. My buddy hadn’t given up but it was definitely on his back burner. He agreed to sell it to me for a very fair price “as-is”. I bought it almost as a challenge to myself haha.

Another friend helped me diagnose it. We thought the original ecu might be faulty. Finding an oe replacement was a bee-yatch but I found one in SoCal. Popped it in there… it ran like new! The previous owner had replaced a lot of other items trying to fix it so she’s got a lot of new bits.

I already have a van that I use for my business so the truck was kind of secondary. I have a Tacoma and a Ranger for beating around the trails. What do I need a huge 4x4 for?

I decided to really sort it out and make it nice in preparation for a sale. That ended up costing way more $$$ and taking way longer than expected. No surprise there. I bought an old Porsche in 2012 in the same boat. That project took 5 freaking years. Sorry the vid is a lot of me yapping:

xc_hide_links_from_guests_guests_error_hide_media

Kie91

Reaction score
Hey thanks for the warm welcome here. My dually did pretty well on BaT. Kind of took off at the end. The buyer ended up living 1/2 hour away from me. Picked her up and paid in full less than 24 hours after the auction closed.

You must be registered for see images attach

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey thanks for the warm welcome here. My dually did pretty well on BaT. Kind of took off at the end. The buyer ended up living 1/2 hour away from me. Picked her up and paid in full less than 24 hours after the auction closed.

Go find you another one!
Also, a 930 was the first fast car I ever rode in back in the early 80's when I was a teenager. Love those cars! The 935 style is even better.

Kie91

Reaction score
Go find you another one!
Also, a 930 was the first fast car I ever rode in back in the early 80's when I was a teenager. Love those cars! The 935 style is even better.

I made an offer on this 89 K3500 454. 56k miles and single owner. Real nice shape. The camper is already gone.