protocol question from new member

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kie91

Reaction score
Hey folks I’m brand new. I’ve owned a GMT400 for about 2 years. I’ve had a lot of fun waking it up and getting it ship shape.

Am I allowed to make a thread pointing folks towards an auction for the sale of my truck?

Don’t want to ruffle any feathers here.

Thanks!

Kie

Kie91

Reaction score
To post in the classifieds I think there's a minimum post count.

Ahh I see I see. Thank you!

Even if I had the necessary post count I don’t think I could make a 4sale classified thread since I don’t have a “price”. It’s a no-reserve, winner take-all sort of deal.

My truck is an oddball weirdo that I’m guessing some members would want to see just out of curiosity. I guess I’ll just wait until the auction is over and then post a link since it won’t be for sale any longer.

Bummer!

Supercharged111

Truly Awesome
Reaction score
Ahh I see I see. Thank you!

Even if I had the necessary post count I don’t think I could make a 4sale classified thread since I don’t have a “price”. It’s a no-reserve, winner take-all sort of deal.

My truck is an oddball weirdo that I’m guessing some members would want to see just out of curiosity. I guess I’ll just wait until the auction is over and then post a link since it won’t be for sale any longer.

Bummer!

Make a build thread to show off your rig and run up your post count in the members trucks section.

dave s

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
That's a cool truck! I'm a year from retirement and wife wnts to do the camper thing for a couple years. Great truck for that. Thanks for posting about it.

Kie91

Reaction score
Thanks for the positive feedback gents. I wish I had found this forum when I bought the truck 2 years ago. Would have saved me a lot of time and effort lol.

The bottom pic is how I found her. She needed just a little clean up and sorting out. It is now an extremely nice example.

Thank you mods for allowing the post!

You must be registered for see images attach
You must be registered for see images attach