Project Mongrel - The 1500 to 2500HD SWB SCSB Step Side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ddaxe

If it don't go... chrome it..!!
Reaction score
Things just got a little more interesting around the shop these days as I scrimped & saved (by not building another vehicle) and pulled the trigger on this bad boy.. I have a few ideas for the Mongurel..
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

ddaxe

Reaction score
I was out at a guy I know who scraps vehicles for something completely different than for my Chevy. Though, I spied a 94 diesel that had taken a devastating front end hit that probably put it in the scrap yard. When I looked inside.. low n behold it had the red interior like the mongrel.. with buckets & console. I quickly pointed it out to buddy and he told me I could have it for free... needless to say... it didn't take me much to get it out of there.. and now they reside in my ride...
You must be registered for see images attach

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Drunkcanuk

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Just read the entire thread, nice job. Hopefully it's still running and bringing lots of "smiles per litre"...lol

ddaxe

Reaction score
Just read the entire thread, nice job. Hopefully it's still running and bringing lots of "smiles per litre"...lol
Ya.. it's still going.. just had it out this morning.. the paint is getting chipped from the tires throwing rocks.. but whatcha gonna do..
I was just perusing this admiring the work done. Started to wonder where you ran off too.
Tks.. As I mentioned.. I still enjoy it.. Lately .. I'm into another project.. this time it's a 67 C10.. 2wd stepper..