Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Any new updates?
Been working on my kitchen this past month but im finally about done with it so ill have alittle more time to work on the truck. But everyday its about 100 degrees outside and i dont really enjoy melting in the sun. I finally got all the door panels nack from the upholstery guy and i have painted all exhaust manifolds, down pipe, and power steering pump.i have a bunch on new parts in boxs waiting for time. Need to fab up the rear seat mount will proably be the next thing and send the tranny out for them to replace the tail housing from 4x4 to 4x2.

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Haha about to start my kitchen remodel. Doing all the little things on my truck now . Glow plugs and injectors and some body work etc. Before it gets eh moderately warm in San Diego

BonestockK1500

LT265/75/R16
Reaction score
Been working on my kitchen this past month but im finally about done with it so ill have alittle more time to work on the truck. But everyday its about 100 degrees outside and i dont really enjoy melting in the sun. I finally got all the door panels nack from the upholstery guy and i have painted all exhaust manifolds, down pipe, and power steering pump.i have a bunch on new parts in boxs waiting for time. Need to fab up the rear seat mount will proably be the next thing and send the tranny out for them to replace the tail housing from 4x4 to 4x2.

I feel you, it’s hotter than a freshly fornicated fox in a forest fire here in the swamp, what region of FL you in?

Sparkysikes

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
25 year old get it right lol. And due to the house prices when I retire I'll sell it buy a house outright in Northern Arizona buy new cars and trucks and not ever have to worry about $$$ again. Until than I'll keep the battle ship!