Project geneva crew cab dually duramax swap

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Thatlowchevy

How’d I get inside this tube?!?!
Reaction score
Any updates on this? Been itchin to read more lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Forgot to update it before I went on vacation sorry. Then was out for a week riding in Tennessee.got the fenders and hood on. mounted the ecu tcm and fuse box. Also mounted the wiper tank and coolant tank which kicked my ass. Today I got the intercooler elbow welded to the intercooler and cut the charge pipe to fit. Also installed warrod hood struts. I'll get more pictures tomorrow. Last picture is my new rzr on top of windrock.

You must be registered for see images attach

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were the hood struts a kit, or did you figure out the geometry and do it yourself?

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Were the hood struts a kit, or did you figure out the geometry and do it yourself?
Kit look on eBay. They are a pain in the ads to install.i installed rivnuts in the support plates to make it much easier to install. Also the hood only opens about 30 inches.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kit look on eBay. They are a pain in the ads to install.i installed rivnuts in the support plates to make it much easier to install. Also the hood only opens about 30 inches.

Ill stay away from that. Thanks for the info. Keep up the good work on the truck.

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well as much as I hate to admit it. I hooked up the battery backwards in a rush bring to get it started before it gets dark and I think I uave fried the ecu and tum. This is going to be a very expensive mistake.

malibu795

Reaction score
Well as much as I hate to admit it. I hooked up the battery backwards in a rush bring to get it started before it gets dark and I think I uave fried the ecu and tum. This is going to be a very expensive mistake.
if you have EFI live, and the ecm tune, pickup a ECM from the junkyard and full flash the new ECM..
been there done that..
who did your ecm harness work?
did this in 2012
You must be registered for see images

93crewcab

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
if you have EFI live, and the ecm tune, pickup a ECM from the junkyard and full flash the new ECM..
been there done that..
who did your ecm harness work?
did this in 2012
You must be registered for see images
Standalone harness did the harness and d max swap did the tune so I dont uave efilive. I'm going to contact him today and see if it will be cheaper to reprogram the secind can if not that would be another 550. Looks like its going to be a 1000 to 1500 dollar mistake. I'm pretty unset