Project Daily Driver

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, finally got it back together. Was having problems getting the clutch bled. Got Pissed off after 20min of wife pumping and me laying under the truck and opening the bleeder valve. Pumped it about 10 times fast and hard, then drove it a bit. Was hard to get into first and reverse. Went out yesterday morning pumped it about 10 times again and it worked perfectly. Put about 25 miles on it. Runs good. Now just some tweaking with the efi.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Saturday I finally got a minute to put the roll pan on. I was waiting for another one to come in because the first one was damaged. You can see how bad the lower bed sides are bashed. I didn't realize they were that bad when I got the truck. Looks like new ones from LMC when I start to get body work done.
You must be registered for see images attach

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Did you ever figure out the seats? I might be able to help with the wiring diagrams.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Coming along nicely. Did you ever figure out the seats? I might be able to help with the wiring diagrams.

I did not. I'm not sure if the massager and heating pad use a pulse width module or not. Be great if you had a diagram.

deadbeat

Centurion Crew Cab
Reaction score
I will be very interested to hear how the brakes work out, debating switching my drums over to something else.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I will be very interested to hear how the brakes work out, debating switching my drums over to something else.

Breaks work great. Literally stop on a dime. I went the more expensive route with the SSBC kit. Very good quality but there are cheaper kits out there that are just as good. I was a little upset for the price of the kit that the rear discs were not zinc coated. They're just off the shelf discs you get at any part store. I did opt for the park break calipers. I do not have the part break installed. That's way down the list right now. My focus is getting the bench seat out and old carpet, POR the floors, get the new carpet in and the Cadillac seats. I might just have to say F it and get them in over the next couple months. I still have some mock up to do with how to mount them, and at what height.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Take a look and let me know if this is correct. Should be in order of DR seat 1, DR seat position sensors, and then Passenger seat.

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Take a look and let me know if this is correct. Should be in order of DR seat 1, DR seat position sensors, and then Passenger seat.

These look pretty close. Would you happen to have the climate control seat schematic? I see a lot of diodes off the grounds too. I'm guessing they're doing that to keep feed back coming through the ground because every thing is running digital motors (brushless fans and controllers)?

The climate control schematic should have just the fan and heating pad lay out. I know the fan uses 2 purple wires if I remember correctly. I just jumped the 2 purples together to power the fan. I need to know which one is the constant power and which one the potentiometer goes in-between for speed adjustment on the fan.

Jglew82

I fix stuff
Reaction score
Yeah they normally place the diodes in the solid state devices and switches to prevent feedback. Here are the climate control seat schematics in a better format. Take a look.

Attachments

• dts dr ht.pdf
    63.4 KB · Views: 6
  • dts dr ht2.pdf
    68 KB · Views: 2

Dubs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah they normally place the diodes in the solid state devices and switches to prevent feedback. Here are the climate control seat schematics in a better format. Take a look.

That is exactly what I need. Thank you Sir!! I'll order a handful of diodes from Amazon, or actually I may have some in my kit that came with my testing power supply. Now to just get the time to test everything and make sure it all works so I can get this thing some what done!