Progress photos of my bagged Ex cab stepside project

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Yamaha17

Reaction score
My 1994 c1500 extended cab stepside airride project. Last weekend i got the front bags mostly installed.I still need to modify a few things up front for it go down another 2 inches and fully lay frame, but i made good progress. I need to purchase tires next for it, because the rear tires slightly rub the fiberglass bed panels when laid out. But its slowly coming along. Let me know what you guys think.

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Yamaha17

Reaction score
I know its off topic, but I rode with a buddy to a truck meet picnic over the weekend. Figured Id just share some cool shots i grabbed of some other guys who rolled with us. I hope yall enjoy, and ive got some more progress photos coming of my build soon!

94burbk1500

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know its off topic, but I rode with a buddy to a truck meet picnic over the weekend. Figured Id just share some cool shots i grabbed of some other guys who rolled with us. I hope yall enjoy, and ive got some more progress photos coming of my build soon!

How does that s10 turn?

Old77

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Reaction score
cool build :)

rojas84

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah, but they are driving it that low in the pic
Looks to be body dropped u can roll straight and still be able to follow traffic if done right

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk