Procharger

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Put solid roller springs on most China heads and the head breaks stud boss off. The "styrofoam" looking gm heads were junk

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I was looking at the summit ones and elderbrock I think 195 cfm is the stock vortecs 175 cfm? Will it increase flow ?

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
So I did some more calling around shops and they said I can only use the non tuneable procharger kit the other kit is cheaper but is for off road use only. Wth tuning is bad for California I don't get it

2drXmobb

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm still going to have to get it tuned by HP or black bear with the legal kit. So why can't I use the other kit and get it tuned?

badco

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Non tunable isnt referring to the pcm it it referring to the actual supercharger

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm still going to have to get it tuned by HP or black bear with the legal kit.
I saw on another thread where Black Bear won't tune out EGR anymore, probably because of EPA crackdowns on illegal modifications and "tunes". My son was telling me about a guy in Texas who got a ginormous fine for soldering daughter boards in newer PCMs so you can bypass security and tune them.