Prerunner bumper ideas

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BadHoe

Reaction score
New to the forum but not the world of these shitboxes.

Im currently in the middle of bent kingpin I beaming my 97 hoe, looking for some prerunner style bumper ideas that follow the bend of the stock bumper. PFA

You must be registered for see images attach

Dustin030

Reaction score
Uncle_donny_herbert and r_bosman both have long travel obs on instagram with custom bumpers

boy&hisdogs

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Kept seeing this one around the internet and always liked it, especially since it looks just like my truck. I've been back and forth about building a copy of it for myself for years.

Trlrider

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kinda funny, we were building Pre-Runner style trucks before the general public knew what a Pre-Runner was!
I remember having the first dual spare tire carriers mounted to the roll bar uprights on my 1976 C10 and the fuel tank in the bed. The rediculous comments made about that set-up. Then it became mainstream a decade later and is still a thing! Mostly street driven trucks that rarely even see a dirt road, much less the rigors of Baja!