Power steering pump, bracket and pulley

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I need a used assembled power steering bracket,pulley and power steering pump for my 89 GMC shorty . What I am after is the serpentine style setup for the power steering pump,pulley, alternator and engine bracket that ISNT the big horseshoe style bracket but the smaller single bracket . I previously bought the setup off of a 1992 Camaro that worked great but now its leaking badly from the pump seals AAAARGH . I want the whole unit assembled as I dont want to fool with pulling the pulley off , buying a pump putting the pulley back on etc ...I just want to bolt the whole thing on and go ....... Please include shipping to 34756 . See pic ....Thanks J.

You must be registered for see images attach

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the bracket , ps pump and pulley assembled off ebay for $56 bucks shipped...its out of a 92 Buick Roadmaster with the 350 - non evo steering. Its on the truck and working fine so far .

89GMCJOHN

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Got the bracket , ps pump and pulley assembled off ebay for $56 bucks shipped...its out of a 92 Buick Roadmaster with the 350 - non evo steering. Its on the truck and working fine so far .

Happy to long term report its working fine and leak free ....... FINALLY .