Power mirror harness kit?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Reaction score
So I finally got fed up with tightening the bolts on my old dumbo style mirrors after they fold in on the highway. I ended up buying a set of the newer regular style mirrors, and realized as I was installing them that they were actually power mirrors. I tucked the pigtails and just installed them anyway as manual mirrors, but it made me wonder if they make a harness kit of some sort to actually convert to having power mirrors.

If anybody could enlighten me on this or point me in the right direction, it would be greatly appreciated. If not, I can just leave the pigtails tucked and it's no big deal. Thanks in advance everyone!

Cokeman95

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I don't know if there's an aftermarket harness available or not. However you can go to the junkyard and pull a power mirror harness from a truck that had power mirrors and use that to operate your mirrors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Reaction score
I don't know if there's an aftermarket harness available or not. However you can go to the junkyard and pull a power mirror harness from a truck that had power mirrors and use that to operate your mirrors.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Okay, I will poke around and see what I can find, thanks!

Reaction score
Sorry, i don't get on here much. I ended up leaving them as is since i rarely drive the truck lol.