Post your other projects

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

thz71

Stock SUCKS!
Reaction score
These are my current other projects with engines. 1997 f800 with 8.3 cummins. Was in a flood in 2008 it sat till a few months ago when I picked it up. Not sure what all it needs haven't dug into it.
You must be registered for see images attach
1991 international 4700. Needs and alternator and the 2 speed fixed. Just put new batteries in it
I think a 1970 grain truck I got given to me been sitting for years. Needs brakes and a tune up at least.
2005 1500 with a 3 inch body and 6 inch suspension. Bought it as a bank repo debtor tore it all up before they repoed it. Down to stealing all the relays and fuses. Slowly collecting parts to see if I can get it running
1989 ditch witch bought last week front blade got ripped off. So need a few pieces and hydraulic lines
My boat doesnt NEED anything but will get a new stereo system after the season no that's not me
and I just sold this 2002 4700 added batteries and a hitch and flipped it
Theres more but that's the recent acquisitions.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Arkansasdave

Reaction score
Here are a couple of my other projects and I have another I will post after I get some pics. The first is my 2005 silverado L33 H.O. 5.3 extended cab 4x4, the second is my 79 international Scout II with a new 4 bolt main 355 with a extreme 4x4 comp cams cam, Eagle rods, speed pro hyper eutectic pistons, high volume oil pump, double roller chain, Weiand dual plane intake, Accel super coil, headman headers, Taylor wires, fabricated valve covers, comp cam springs, ported heads, QFT carb, fel pro blue gaskets, Clevite 77 p series bearings and moroso high volume water pump and the my other is a 1972 Nova coupe 355 all the normal go fast stuff weld wheels original paint I will get some pics posted later.

Dravec

Unashamed 400 addict. Best. Trucks. Ever.
Reaction score
My other projects are:

'92 F-150 extended cab flare side
5.0/A4OD/8.8 2wd

'91 Toyota Supra Mk3
3.0 naturally aspirated/A340E auto

1987 GMC R1500 short bed
350/700R4/10 bolt

1972 F-100 long bed
360/C6/9 inch