Post Your Long Beds!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jerryred94silvy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
2 inch drop shackles are the popular choice , I am on the fence also, I like the rake kinda old school looking . Your truck looks perfect
Thanks man, I really appreciate it:D.
And yeah, I’ve been looking at some McGaughys shackles. I’ve been trying to find pictures of trucks lowered in just the rear (to no avail) to see how mine would look before I pull the trigger. But for $40 I might just find out for myself lol.

wiscomick

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Thanks man, I really appreciate it:D.
And yeah, I’ve been looking at some McGaughys shackles. I’ve been trying to find pictures of trucks lowered in just the rear (to no avail) to see how mine would look before I pull the trigger. But for $40 I might just find out for myself lol.
I've got a set of 2" drop shackles with new bolts and new leaf bushings just sitting here. 40+the ride and they're yours. :)

Metallicblue

Reaction score
For $40 it’s worth the try , and you can always eBay them and get your money back. You sound just like me , I also have been trying to see trucks with just the rear lowered