Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
As far as I know I thought they discontinued them. Plus you go to their website and only shows extended shocks now for the 98 models.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You may be right... I havent looked into them since I had my prerunner chevy which was 8 years ago.

93chevyluvr

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images
I’m trying to look for the front crossmember part only from the kit but no luck. I know they don’t make these anymore but

Myles Key

Reaction score
Well here is mine
!998 Chevy ck1500 WT 2WD
150k miles, no rust etc. Amazing girl
By the look of it on this thread i need to do a 4 in RC lift and its cheaper then most and works well with my teenager budget lol
I like the looks of all your guy’s trucks and found many different inspiration images that i have been looking for lol
And turns out you can lift a 2WD truck lol

You must be registered for see images attach

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well here is mine
!998 Chevy ck1500 WT 2WD
150k miles, no rust etc. Amazing girl
By the look of it on this thread i need to do a 4 in RC lift and its cheaper then most and works well with my teenager budget lol
I like the looks of all your guy’s trucks and found many different inspiration images that i have been looking for lol
And turns out you can lift a 2WD truck lol

Beautiful truck. If you go for the 4lift you may loose the wheel unless you do spacers. Nobody told me this and I know my stock aluminum works and my spare steal works. That's how I ordered a set of 4. Since I like the look of the Steelies

Myles Key

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. If you go for the 4lift you may loose the wheel unless you do spacers. Nobody told me this and I know my stock aluminum works and my spare steal works. That's how I ordered a set of 4. Since I like the look of the Steelies
Yeah... thank you and I do to And I have already done a whole price estimate for a lift and new wheels and tires and some other stuff lol
She is a pretty girl I love her

SUBURBAN5

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Yeah I already planned on installing everything thing myself... plus it’ll make me feel good to lol... a 16 year old doing this stuff lol... my dad sometimes disagrees but I’ll do it lol

I hear you. First time I change my brake pads my dad freaked out.lol.