Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
I have a 2 wheel drive extended cab Stepside I'm looking for pros and cons on the 6 in rough country lift kit they just came out with is it worth it or would it be worth it to do it to my 2 wheel drive she's a looker and don't do much pulling if any at all any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated

It's just both of their kits combined, the spindles and springs with a bigger block in the rear. I would imagine the ride would be stiffer up front.

Just a few posts up lol. It'll lift your truck but it may ride a little stiffer up front. The 4" kit rides great with the spindle/block setup.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
I have a 2 wheel drive extended cab Stepside I'm looking for pros and cons on the 6 in rough country lift kit they just came out with is it worth it or would it be worth it to do it to my 2 wheel drive she's a looker and don't do much pulling if any at all any info from anyone would be greatly appreciated

I hope they did enoghe R&D to prevent the upper control arms from hitting the frame and causing frame damage.

When I had the 4" spendels (RC) and a 2" spacers (other) .I had problems with alingment to where I needed extended upper control arms. And even then the control arms were bottoming out on the coil bucket on the frame and caused my upper control arm mounts to rip and crack the frame. All 4 of my UCA mounts are welded around the front and sides because of that.

I have since dropped down to a 1" spacer and have had no problems.

Just my .02 cents on the subject.

Refer to my comment above .

It will ride stiffer but it's an unknown lift since nobody here has posted that they have used it.

I would just do the 4" spindles and be done with it .

95C1500

┌П┐(◣_◢)┌П┐
Reaction score
If you want 6", I'd do the spindle (w/ 2" rear wheel spacers) and a 2" body lift. Or go for 7" with a 3" body lift. Just my $0.02. I've owned both lifts (the spindle and the coil lift)

Reaction score
I've read almost this whole thread and only seen 1 person do sorta what I want. I'm planning on lifting my 94 2wd on military 37s, throwing some fiberglass fenders and bedsides on and converting to 6 lug. I know the fiberglass will help me clear the bigger tires but can I do it without a body lift? I was planning on going 7in front and 4in rear, and maybe throw the 1in body lift i have on if i have to but i dont want to buy a 3in body lift

NightRunner

Resident Junkman
Reaction score
Sure, with a 4" lift spindle, 2" lifted springs and a coil spring spacer in the front, and either a spacer block or a shackle flip in the rear. However, if you run a lifted spring and coil spacer setup up front, your ride's probably going to be pretty stiff. Would be a better option to do a 4" spindle lift with a 3" block in the rear, and do a 3" body lift. Unless you want the rear to sag, in which case a little 1" or 2" lift block in the rear will work.

matad311

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Finally, some 16X10AR wheels on 33s

You must be registered for see images attach

That truck looks real good man! Those wheels defiantly fit it.