Post your lifted 2wd's!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
I haven't posted mine in a while..... Well, this counts right? I mean, they got some good pictures if I do say so myself.

You must be registered for see images attach

And bonus video!!

Last edited:

dcp1992

Instagram - @dcp1992
Reaction score
Damn @dcp1992 that sucks, did they let you ride on that one or give you the ticket?
Truck does look good thou
It's a red light camera.. which is illegal in TN by the way. So I just got a bill for $50 in the mail today.

All it does is pay for the camera's (and company of the cameras), it cannot be put on your record. The only reason Memphis still uses them is because before the bill was passed to make them illegal the company that supplies the cameras made a 99 year contract for all cities that had them. So any place that had them could continue to use them and also put as many up as they wanted over the next 99 years.

So I technically don't have to play for the bill, I know of people who haven't and hasn't had a problem. But they can take some sort of legal action if they wanted to to get the money plus late fees. So I'll probably just pay it... No worth getting billed twice as much or more just for $50, or getting taken to court over it.

GarrettGmc

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It's a red light camera.. which is illegal in TN by the way. So I just got a bill for $50 in the mail today.

All it does is pay for the camera's (and company of the cameras), it cannot be put on your record. The only reason Memphis still uses them is because before the bill was passed to make them illegal the company that supplies the cameras made a 99 year contract for all cities that had them. So any place that had them could continue to use them and also put as many up as they wanted over the next 99 years.

So I technically don't have to play for the bill, I know of people who haven't and hasn't had a problem. But they can take some sort of legal action if they wanted to to get the money plus late fees. So I'll probably just pay it... No worth getting billed twice as much or more just for $50, or getting taken to court over it.

Yeah I know those cameras. Went through one 0.02 second after it turned red, $550 ticket, thankfully the cop who I had to call gave me a break.