Post your GMT400 with a classic vehicle.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
Actually it was an old auto parts store back in the sixties. Then a car collector purchased the building. There are tons of NOS automotive parts in the upstairs. Spark plugs, fuel pumps, radiators, you name it. All the parts upstairs are at least 40 years old.
Ooh too cool! My dad worked in an old parts house when I was a kid. When I was in junior high school we bought the business and we kept it going until the late 80s. Sounds like a really neat place to go looking in. If I had money I'd be like the people on that pickers show, but just car and truck stuff.

97C1500TJ

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
It counts lol. I always tell my wife , my rigs has 255+ horses.. everytime we drive out and sees horses outside:)
Ooh too cool! My dad worked in an old parts house when I was a kid. When I was in junior high school we bought the business and we kept it going until the late 80s. Sounds like a really neat place to go looking in. If I had money I'd be like the people on that pickers show, but just car and truck stuff.
Thats very cool! You’d just have to hire me too.

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here is my Chevy carrying some old furniture to bring in our mountain chalet , near to one of my father in law's classic cars . It's a 1978 ALFA ROMEO GIULIETTA

You must be registered for see images attach

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have trois Primo products in my home here made in Italy, *****. A Chiappa M1 Carbine 22LR, a Beretta CX4 9mm, and my Nella 8in meat slicer. But do not tell my Liberal Canadian government, because they want to take them all away from me, then it we be my Chevy with their insane carbon tax.

Guido

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Also in Italy there are many troubles for my Chevy because it is an old diesel and they say that it pollutes and isn't ecological and so there are many restriction for using it during the day in the town. Why the does Canadian government want to take away from you the Beretta and the Chiappa ?

F4U-1A

Early spring 24
Supporting Member
Reaction score
*****, I heat my home with diesel, 17yrs ago when I built my house they told me bio fuels were coming like in Italy? So I put in an oil furnace, now they are going to carbon tax me too death for trying to stay warm in the winter. My rifles are being taken away, because the current Liberal government wants to follow the lead of the UK, Australia, and New Zealand. But I still love my birth country, and would never take a F-ing Knee during our Anthem.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
A square body !!!

Actually a Dodge Ramcharger, but those are pretty rare in the USA; guessing that may be the only one in Italy? But from the 70s and 80s, so same time frame as GM square body trucks. Looks cool in any case!