Post your favorite 90s Sport Truck pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dropped88

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Finally found the entire truck pic from my original post
You must be registered for see images attach
I know this is old but I just recently (within last week) listened to an OBS pod cast on this truck.

But they had body work done and truck was only in black sealer. And 8 guys did all that paint work in 24hrs

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I know this is old but I just recently (within last week) listened to an OBS pod cast on this truck.

But they had body work done and truck was only in black sealer. And 8 guys did all that paint work in 24hrs
Yeah, Carey Bewley... I talked to him on Instagram... Super nice dude. We were talking about that 442 hood. Apparently there were only under 100 of those made. He has one in the box for a OBS he is building for his son... cool story behind Project Indy too.... Love that truck.

95burban

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Back in high school, 4/6 on Chisholm lower control arms in the front and djm flip in the rear. Was running 17in Colorado customs Hancock wheels. Really enjoyed the 17in wheel days, crazy paint and stereos. My favorite show truck from back then was the blue and magenta bell tech truck.