POP Rivet Tool PS45

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to share what I believe is a good deal. I'd been searching for a durable rivet tool that can handle 1/4" rivets of all sorts (steel, aluminum, etc.).

Was deciding between Marson M39031 and Stanley Engineering POP PS45.

For a while prices for each were around $200. But oddly, I Googled Shopping for the PS45, found it at O'Reilly online for $149.99, which was remarkably low compared to other sites. BUT, in addition to that, O'Reilly has a promo code for 20% off online ship-to-home orders: HOLIDAY20. And free shipping. This brings the price to around $130 shipped, depending on tax.

Just wanted to share that great deal on the POP PS45.

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I got this one from HF for ~$50. It does other sizes too. As much as I use it (almost never) I'm happy with it, worked great on the 1/4" rivets on my doors. For an industrial application we used pneumatic ones but, they were spendy. :33:

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

someotherguy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I got this one from HF for ~$50. It does other sizes too. As much as I use it (almost never) I'm happy with it, worked great on the 1/4" rivets on my doors. For an industrial application we used pneumatic ones but, they were spendy. :33:

I like the mandrel catcher bottle. The upholstery guys next door to our shop need tools like that. I'm pissed off every time I walk around the lot where we park the trucks and our personal vehicles and find them all over the place.

Richard