Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Painted - white, without impact strips

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • 6.5 - painted

Votes: 5 17.9%
  • 6.5 - chrome

Votes: 6 21.4%

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My wife has permanent handicap plates on her car, if and whenever she rides with me, she brings her blue placard so we can use the handicap spots. Otherwise, I'm hiding out in the back 40, LOL

Point of Information, if I'm driving her car alone, I do not park in the blue spots! They're reserved for truly mobility challenged people. I can hobble from further out with my temporarily (I hope) blown out knee. I don't park in "Pickup" spaces either. :deal: This is simply showing respect for others.

OK, I'm done with this rant :rolleyes:

alignman88

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
In the minority of voters but I’m a chrome clean front bumper on the OBS. I’m in Missouri so it’s front plates or probably get a talk from The Man on side of the road so I’ll have to put one on it, but at least it reads NSTY88 lol. I think with a valance/spoiler it keeps a clean line on the front end especially when lowered, and for fog lights they make several front spoilers for those.

My two pennies.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Speaking of bumpers and license plate brackets, here is a smooth alternative I saw on an F150 recently. A vinyl wrap decal rather than a plate:

https://licenseplatewrap.com/

You must be registered for see images attach
Not technically legal, gotta have a state issued plate not a reproduction of one....still cool though.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
None of my vehicles are registered in California. Here in Illinois State Police will refuse to accept digital copies of your insurance, let alone a picture of your plate stuck on your car....
So Illinois hasn't progressed much police wise since Blues Brothers.....