(Please delete no longer up for sale I am keeping) Giving serious thought to selling old blue 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
WOW that truck really is a gem! Even the exhaust manifolds look like they just came out of the castings!

Are you a 2nd Amendment enthusiast? The only things I can think of right now that would be valued high enough and yet physically small enough to transport to Florida would be some of my 2A devices.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
WOW that truck really is a gem! Even the exhaust manifolds look like they just came out of the castings!

Are you a 2nd Amendment enthusiast? The only things I can think of right now that would be valued high enough and yet physically small enough to transport to Florida would be some of my 2A devices.

I am very much a enthusiast but my interest is in handgun only. Actually I just got rid of most of my collection not long ago.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Does handgun include rifle caliber pistols (AKA arm-brace SBR's)? or standard handguns only?

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Does handgun include rifle caliber pistols (AKA arm-brace SBR's)? or standard handguns only?

The only interest I would have would be in standard handguns. Upper end names such as Kimber, Les Baer , Colt.. Anything with a collectible value

Aarong23

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
196 K all the things that need done at that mileage has been done, intake gaskets, spider, pumps etc etc.. Trans done about 600 miles ago. It runs excellent
Ooooh the wonderful spider injection and fuel pumps these thing have. Lol. I have had distributor issues outta both my blue and white one.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have given some thought to selling Blue and getting some other things done that I consider priority.
Is there anyone looking for a 1998 5.7 auto SWB that needs nothing. It is new in about every aspect inside,outside,underside, front to rear. I have documentation on all work. It will not be a steal or a give away, but considering all that has been done and money you could save on doing one from scratch it will be cheap.
Anyone with interest PM me and we will talk. I have bunches of pictures I can email. My price is $ 5,000.00 and beyond that if you have any interest pm me. And I can send all info and pics.

If you look through the post and replies there is various pics and info on the truck listed.
It is posted here on the forum only until Sunday 25 th and then I will run it on Ebay with a higher reserve / Buy it now price
ON HOLD PENDING SALE

You must be registered for see images attach