(Please delete no longer up for sale I am keeping) Giving serious thought to selling old blue 98

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DerekTheGreat

Forum Regular
Reaction score
Great looking truck. I agree that it's priced a little on the low side, but for a forum member discount I can appreciate that. Also you're giving someone the opportunity to get into a nice clean 400 without paying an arm and a leg, so good on you. Good luck with the sale!

I agree. If oldblue does sell to someone on here, hopefully they don't do the scumbag thing of turning right around and listing it for more money. I see that happen on craigslist all the time and it infuriates me.

Treble

Reaction score
At that price the purchaser should give you the option of buying it back at your convenience

Condolences it's going to be like losing a family member

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
At that price the purchaser should give you the option of buying it back at your convenience

Condolences it's going to be like losing a family member

You just don't know how right you are, this truck belonged to me originally and then to my son and then back to me. I lost him about two years ago to a motorcycle accident.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Man, this is what I've been talking about, buying a 1-way plane ticket and driving a southern truck back home. I REALLY wish I had spare funds right now! I'll be losing sleep over this until Sunday.

RichLo

E I E I O
Reaction score
Do you have any underhood pics?

Is there anything that you would be interested in as a trade/partial trade??

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Man, this is what I've been talking about, buying a 1-way plane ticket and driving a southern truck back home. I REALLY wish I had spare funds right now! I'll be losing sleep over this until Sunday.

Well I have got to say when it got its first paint job, the paint on the sides looked good but the roof and hood clear coat was starting to frost up on it. It had a few chips and door dings here and there, but it did not have one spot of rust anywhere to be found. It was bought new in Sarasota Florida. The pic below was what it looked like before it went to the paint shop

You must be registered for see images attach

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Under the hood is very clean, with no leaks or drips. Engine does not leak or drip anywhere. The engine is pretty much bone stock 5.7 it does come with a Hypertech Programmer for making changes to performance, shift point, tire size, gear ratio for setting speedometer.

Oldblue98

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

Trades not really, but my ears are always open to suggestions. But if it floats or runs on two wheels I would not be interested.