Pig Pen's 89 GMC 2wd SAS Auto to SM465

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
For anyone doing the swap. It is a very tight squeeze for the passenger side exhaust. I am working on the exhaust system and will throw some pics when finished.

You must be registered for see images attach

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
The front half is all burned in. Still working on the back for the exits.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m very happy with the routing and I’m down to the rear tips and getting them set how I want them. getting closer. Shocks and DIY rock rails from ExoFab should be here Monday. The customer service from ExoFab is amazing. I had a small issue with shipping called them spoke to an actual person and resolved it before COB. I can’t wait.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I’m very happy with the routing and I’m down to the rear tips and getting them set how I want them. getting closer. Shocks and DIY rock rails from ExoFab should be here Monday. The customer service from ExoFab is amazing. I had a small issue with shipping called them spoke to an actual person and resolved it before COB. I can’t wait.

Thanks for the support 93chevyluvr.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Exhaust is 99.9%dun. I have to get the exhaust tips perfect and I wasn’t getting it dun tonight. Kept over thinking it but I got everything burned in. Just a trim job for the rear.
Shocks and rock rails came in. I’m real happy with the shocks. Rear will go in after I burn all the tabs in when it’s daylight.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where did you get the sliders from?
They are from xo-fab and they are awesome to work with. This is the 80” DIY kit. Evenly spaced but I will have to fab something for the kickout due to space but I should be able to figure something out.

Hamps

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Where did you get the sliders from?
They are from xo-fab and they are awesome to work with. This is the 80” DIY kit. Evenly spaced but I will have to fab something for the kickout due to space but I should be able to figure something out.