Phoenix Dino's Git Down 2021 Event Pictures

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Small world - wife and I were in the UK for a work/vacation trip in October '21. Had some nice weather.
Even got to see Oxford and Cambridge. I would have been gobsmacked to see a GMT400 over there.
Too bad I missed seeing yours.
I did see this strange Mercedes small truck in Liverpool though. And we do not have them here in the US that I know of... So I had to take a picture of it.
That Merc truck is a badge engineered Nissan Frontier.
My mum lives in the UK (near Reading) and there's always some cool vehicles to see when I'm there.

Dariusz Salomon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Small world - wife and I were in the UK for a work/vacation trip in October '21. Had some nice weather.
Even got to see Oxford and Cambridge. I would have been gobsmacked to see a GMT400 over there.
Too bad I missed seeing yours.
I did see this strange Mercedes small truck in Liverpool though. And we do not have them here in the US that I know of... So I had to take a picture of it.
That merc is nothing more than Nissan Navara in nice clothes which is a junk anyway. Shame you ain't seem mine-I'd love to see your face when you saw it lol. Trucks here are smaller-Ford Ranger, Isuzu D-max,Toyota HiLux, Fiat Fullback(rebadged Mitsubishi L200 also sold here) and that's about it.
As to VW-can't stand them tbh. Driven by absolute muppets-especially Golfs and Polos.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that's a bolt-on kit
It's not.