Phoenix AZ - Git Down Chevy Truck Show - Friday Nov 12 2021

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
Any members planning on attending?
I will be there in my teal '96 RCLB for the Friday Truck show.
Driving from SoCal if anyone wants to caravan over together on Thursday AM.
Stop by and say howdy if you do attend.

Chevy Truck show is Friday November 12 2021. 9AM-9PM. GMT400's Welcome to Attend !!
Chevy Car show is Saturday November 13 2021

More info here: https://dinosgitdown.com/show-info

Craig

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
FYI - Cabelas is on the North side of Glendale ave and, if you like traditional German food, Haus Murphy's is on 57th ave and Glendale - yum yum!

A lot of great bars and restaurants there in Westgate. Back in 2008 we had season tickets to the Cardinals' games before Westgate really bloomed to what it is now
:waytogo:

The more I think about it, I'll try to make it, just look for the American Flag :anitoof:
You must be registered for see images attach

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
FYI - Cabelas is on the North side of Glendale ave and, if you like traditional German food, Haus Murphy's is on 57th ave and Glendale - yum yum!

Thanks for the tips Peter !!

Have not been to a Bass Pro or Cabelas since we moved to CA from Charlotte NC 10 years ago.
Really miss those places and need to stock up on some items.

Also appreciate the German food tip too. Gonna hit up Rudys Country Store and BBQ night #1 and Haus Murphy night #2. Cannot wait for some Rudy's extra moist brisket and St Louis Ribs, as well as some schweinshaxe and spaetzle. Washed down with some appropriate Shiner Bock + Spaten cervezas.

Will be looking out for your beautiful truck Peter. Hoping to meet and shake your hand. I will be wearing my Masters 2011 khaki hat.

Anybody else gonna attend?
Craig

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Washed down with some appropriate Shiner Bock + Spaten cervezas.
I enjoy their hefeweizen (on tap) with some schnitzel too. Here's their website, I get emails with updates regularly :waytogo: it looks like they're having live music on the 13th so, you may want to make reservations or have a late lunch.

www.hausmurphys.com/

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Well, at lunch I was "reminded" we have some stupid Sorority thing to go to on Friday so, I'm gonna miss the show :mad: Hope you all enjoy it and stay safe!

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
Well, at lunch I was "reminded" we have some stupid Sorority thing to go to on Friday so, I'm gonna miss the show :mad: Hope you all enjoy it and stay safe!
If you can, try to attend on Saturday 9-3. All Chevy cars and trucks are welcome then. No need to miss the show.

I will be on the road heading home Saturday AM so will likely miss you.