Phoenix AZ Area (Glendale) Dino's Git Down November 11 & 12, 2022

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in participating, or going to see, Dino's Git Down? Here's the flyer with details and more links on their website. Friday sounds like fun with ONLY 1938 - 1998 Chevy and GMC trucks! IDK if I'll put my truck in the show lot, or park nearby and walk in. I missed it last year when @spf1268 went and posted all the great pics of attendees. This will be a good time to wear your GMT400 T-shirt. Thoughts, comments, etc?

https://dinosgitdown.com/show-info

Or without the "https://

www.dinosgitdown.com/show-info

Last edited:

spf1268

The Dude Abides..
Reaction score
I would kill to have the funds to ship my truck to Cali and drive up for a GitDown!!! Go Fund Me? LOL Have fun!

If you do start the Go Fund Me, count me in for $10 :)

Might get you 1.7 gallons of unleaded here in CA. Maybe a little bit more in AZ??

Would love to see your truck in person one day..

TacosnBeer

I'm Awesome
Reaction score

If you do start the Go Fund Me, count me in for $10 :)

Might get you 1.7 gallons of unleaded here in CA. Maybe a little bit more in AZ??

Would love to see your truck in person one day..

Thanks!!! It can't be that much more than here in Hawaii! LOL

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son came over today to help me with a few projects around the house. We decided to meet at the Git Down! I made reservations for a 1 bedroom suite at the Homewood Suites in Avondale (off Avondale Ave and I-10) for Thursday, the 10th through Saturday the 12th. We may go to the meet and greet Thursday night, go to the show Friday, go get dinner, maybe at Haus Murphy's, check out what's going on Saturday, for a while and head home in the afternoon.

I'll be wearing my blue GMT400.com T-shirt and Chevy Truck Legends hat. I may even get up early enough to get my truck into the show lot by 9:00 since he'll have his car for running errands and getting lunch, ha ha. Otherwise I'll park in the visitors lot and be wandering around aimlessly :biggrin:

Who else is thinking about coming? Where's all you guys from AZ? It's gonna be below 100° by then, time to come out of hibernation, don't cha think?

Last edited:

PlayingWithTBI

2022 Truck of the Year
Supporting Member
Reaction score
For anyone interested, here's the post from @spf1268 from last year's event. I'm guessing there will be more fine examples this year!