Perfection Clutch Master cylinder upgrade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bornchevy

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Possible second option on the metal ones. Im going to double check this evening. I replaced mine with a plastic one and it lasted 2 days. Then I got a metal one. I just need to look at which company makes the metal one on the truck.

Sourse: Amazon
MFG: Centric Parts
P/N: 136.66009
Price: $57.15

Last edited:

Randy59

Reaction score
I've got a 95 chevy pickup with a NV 3500 has a new master cylinder the clutch doesn't seem to be disengaging all the way its hard to get into first gear and grinds in reverse seems like the slave cylinder rod is none long enough how would I fix this

GMCJeff

Reaction score
Last night, I lost my clutch pedal pulling out of the driveway, got moving and the pedal dropped to the floor on the 1-2 shift ( Okay.... maybe I was testing the posi out, but that shouldn't mean anything) limped it down the road until I could slip it into gear and drive it in a loop to get it back home. After Dark, wasn't dressed or in the mood to get dirty. Ordered a new LUK master and Slave kit this morning, rockauto/ $91 shipped to my home. should be here tomorrow. I will discuss the installation

GMCJeff

Reaction score
it came complete, from master cylinder to slave. I had to take it apart to install it, then bleed it out. 10 months later, i am happy to report that it has served me well

Robsez65

Reaction score
Finally what should have been there in the first place. I'm looking for a slave cylinder that will last for more than a year or less. Have the Oreillys , complete set( master, slave, & replacement line) but have to replace slave somewhere between 6 months to a year, since the original slave went out. Never knew a solid master cyl like that was available. Thank you for posting a part number as well!

GMC 90ecsb 5.7 5speed stick

Last edited: