Parting 96 2 door tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Do u have the rear seat belt buckle assembles ? I only need the two that are bolted to the floor I have bolts just need buckle assemblies

jonnyukon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I think any of the2 doors will work... Ican tell by a pic if so or not

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I have this 96 2dr out of my old shop today..I will be getting pics of whats left on it here very soon...

The rolling chassis is what i am using under another hoe to be fixed..Body is a little beat up on this one..but i will sell anything off the body...2dr's are scarce and not many left..

Get what you need before body goes you know where soon...i hate to junk it but have not much room for what will be left..a beat up tub..Has salvage title parts only brand on it.

I will cut pieces out of it if needed...for patches or whatever. give me a few days..pics will be up thank you all....shop is almost ready for concrete floor...

danstowers82

Reaction score
Are the front seats still in it???

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

WorkinMan

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm looking for just enough of the grey cloth to cover a worn out section on my seat. Got a guy here that is willing to fix it up, but doesn't have the cloth. So, if you have a grey cloth seat that isn't in the best shape I'd take some of just the cloth off your hands.