Parting 96 2 door tahoe 4x4

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DSmith

OBS Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice words....MOD please see this...I work here..sometimes 12-16 hours a day...i am not on my computer 24/7 and I am in the middle of building a new shop...just see other posts...

There are plenty of people on here who are looking for parts..Sorry if if is taking a while...My barn is falling down and if i dont move my stuff..tools..parts...ect it will all get ruined...Thats my #1 priorty right now..

You dont have to post a pissy fit because you need visors...I dont even have any good ones here anyhow..or you wont be buying them.Sorry...

Newbie's just dont get it...Its a lot of work towing in a wrecked truck 400-500 miles...then rebuilding it...yes hours and hours of work...and i do sleep at night...LOL

nothing pissy about what i posted, stated not trying to be a *****. you dont have visors thats cool, common courtesy says you could let a potential buyer know. me being new on here has nothing to do with anything not sure where that came from. i can see where this is heading so im done, just stated my opinion and moving on

bluex

Mall Crawlin' ****!!!
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Buying from Grey99Hoe is worth the wait. He is a great seller, with good prices, and very fast shipping!

Agreed 120%!!!! I've completed a deal, have one pending (waiting on me to send funds), and more planned. Thanks for offering up the stuff you do Grey99Hoe!

X3, people are spoiled by our instant satisfaction society an have no patience....

I have another list of parts for him to an just waiting on some stuff from my square to sell an then I'll be buying from him again to....

Arteaga87

Reaction score
I'm not complaining. I just want to put my headliner back together asap and I was just making sure he didn't forget about me.

GREY99HOE

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
How about a right side inner door handle.

what color? I have several...I took this weekend off to get more done on shop...while it was not raining here...got alot more done...

Thank you all.....I am sorry if i hurt anybodys feeleings on here..but a lot of us have jobs and cant be on here much...

I live at the same place my shop is..I do the CL thing too....sometimes it gets super crazy busy...I am just a GMT400 nut i guess...LOL Its on the brain!!!

GMT454

Reaction score
do you have the HVAC control (the one mounted on the console)? I need one fot my '98 silverado how much?