Pacific NW ROLL CALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Zacb556

Reaction score
Hello all I'm from Port Orchard, WA I have a 1997 C1500 for my project. Recently swapped in a 383 (used Puget Sound Auto Repair) great bunch of folks too! my next step is to purchase a lowering kit maybe a 4 front 6 rear drop but not comfortable doing the C notch myself lol. Anyway glad to be here and looking forward to learning more about these beautiful trucks...

Regards,
Zacarias

sjberg_40

Reaction score
What's up everyone-

I'm Steve, bought a C1500 in Tucson a few weeks ago and drive it home to Renton in about 24 hours. Looks like this thread isn't used much. Love to hear about shows and other car related stuff where I can see other trucks. I've owned a ton of VWs, from the V10 TDI Touareg to 1960 Beetles and literally everything between. This is my first lowered truck but I have had other ones.

618 Syndicate

You won't...
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Dunno where else to post this, but please circulate this as widely as possible, and those in the area @skylark for example, please keep your eyes open. Oregon, Idaho, Utah....
I've known Riley Pino's mom since grade school, her older brother and I are lifelong friends.

You must be registered for see images attach