Pacific NW ROLL CALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dyelon

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I would guess you're familiar with Poulsbo,spent the first ten years of life there before moving to Seattle.Went back often as my grandparents remained there and visited them often.
I sure am. Poulsbo is great almost bought a house there. Lots of nature stuff to do and I like going to the 4 or 5 different breweries they have in town

grampadirt

On MEDICARE Officially Old
Reaction score
I sure am. Poulsbo is great almost bought a house there. Lots of nature stuff to do and I like going to the 4 or 5 different breweries they have in town
I'm gonna date myself now,lol...back in the '50s as a kid I would ride with my grampa in his '55 Dodge pickup going to town(big deal for a kid of seven or eight) so he could get gas and a newspaper.He'd give me a quarter and tell me to go spend it while he would chat with his friends at the gas station.One of many memories of that little town(population IIRC was about 2,000).I have an old b&w pick of my grandparents house & outbuildings in the snow which I covet,wonderful time to be a kid :)

Reaction score
I'm in Portland, Oregon. Bought a 97 K2500 Suburban a few years ago which is what brought me to this site.
Could anyone recommend a good shop in the Portland area? Doesn't seem like many shops still can or want to work on our trucks.