Pacific NW ROLL CALL

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

skylark

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
I'm in Clackamas... and I just so happen to need my brakes done... ;) ;)
I have a buddy who lives in Milwaukie. He apprenticed at a Chevy dealer and he now works for an independent shop in Gladstone. He does side work out of his house for cheap. He is also a GMT400 lover/owner.

Chevyguy78

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
What is up with all you Oregoneions? We need some Washintonions up in here!!!! Jeez! Dont listen to to Truckn he is alot of talk he doenst really know much, he just thinks he does....:dancingpoop:

TruckinAin4Sissies

L.E.D. Whisperer
Reaction score
I have a buddy who lives in Milwaukie. He apprenticed at a Chevy dealer and he now works for an independent shop in Gladstone. He does side work out of his house for cheap. He is also a GMT400 lover/owner.

Nice! HappyRock is only a stone's throw away!

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
I'm a Warshingtonian. Originally from Lake Stevens, live now in Twisp (its by Winthrop), and work in Woodinville and Everett, so I stay in Seattle during the week. That about covers Washington.

ccreddell

I'm Awesome
Reaction score
Well, my son is at college in Walla Walla if that makes you feel better-he drive a 92 scsb...

96dragon

Reaction score
Yeah I'm about as Western Washingtonian as you can get growing up in Seattle and going to schools in surrounding cities, along with living in King, Snohomish and Now Pierce County... Oh and I've visited as much of the Western US and Canadian West Coast outside of Alaska(will add that later)...

TheBigMortboski

World's Tallest Midget
Reaction score
finally someone else on the east side of the mountains

Well, I'd say I'm more "in the mountains" than east, but I guess we get Spokane TV stations, so an east sider I am now.

I worked with a guy for a while that commuted from Cle Elum to Everett, but that was at the height of the Great Recession. He found something closer later that summer.

redneck98

All the girls wanna ride!
Reaction score
Well, I'd say I'm more "in the mountains" than east, but I guess we get Spokane TV stations, so an east sider I am now.

I worked with a guy for a while that commuted from Cle Elum to Everett, but that was at the height of the Great Recession. He found something closer later that summer.
by any chance what was there name?