Oxygen sensors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kennythewelder

Officially Retired, B31-3 (6-G) certified welder.
Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I need to replace my 02 sensors. P0134, and p0131 keep popping up. I have well over 100,000 miles on the ones that are on my 97, 5.7L, 4L60E trans, Silverado, now. 99 percent sure, they are Bosch brand new. What's y'all's favorite sensors. Will do this tomorrow.

HotWheelsBurban

Gotta have 4 doors..... Rawhide, TOTY 2023!
Reaction score
I've used Denso and Bosch, on my Burb. The downstream ones seem to last a couple of years, then start throwing codes. The driver's side (bank 1) upstream one is one or the other of those brands. First one lasted just over a year, but it had a lifetime warranty from O'Reilly's (so I got my $$ back after swapping it out. That one is still there. Other side upstream is original, go figure!
Was gonna go with Denso or Bosch on the crew cab, but the transmission got in the way of that project....

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
Also, the Bosch that are on there now, have lasted for well over 100,000 miles. Just trying to get a feel for what everyone is using. It's kind of hard to argue with an 02 sensor that has lasted for over 100,000 miles.

xXxPARAGONxXx

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ok, what are the part numbers?

Also, the Bosch that are on there now, have lasted for well over 100,000 miles. Just trying to get a feel for what everyone is using. It's kind of hard to argue with an 02 sensor that has lasted for over 100,000 miles.

I wasn't arguing against other brands. Just answering your question: "What's y'all's favorite sensors."

As far as the part numbers, I would need your VIN. Input it into GM Parts Giant, and it will tell you the part numbers.

Also, I don't have anything against going with aftermarket for some parts. For example, I just bought a Delphi fuel pump module.

kennythewelder

Staff member
Super Moderator
Reaction score
I wasn't arguing against other brands. Just answering your question: "What's y'all's favorite sensors."

As far as the part numbers, I would need your VIN. Input it into GM Parts Giant, and it will tell you the part numbers.

Also, I don't have anything against going with aftermarket for some parts. For example, I just bought a Delphi fuel pump module.
LOL, after I posted, I thought to my self, He's going to think I'm arguing with him, and that's not what I meant at all. Most likely, I going to go to AutoZone where I got the last set I installed IDK 10 years ago, and see what I can find, or cross the street over to Orileys. One or the other.